***Update – All Artworks have been sold and we will update this page soon with a report and photos from the evening***
Here are the artworks you have been waiting for! All personally made by LAC students ranging from Year 9 to 13. There is a mix of painting, photography and printmaking and sizes vary from big to small.
All starting bids are at the price it cost to make. Students have worked many hours on their piece and I am proud of them all. So please bid appropriately. When placing a bid comment below the image of the artwork with your bid amount. Increments of $5 at a time is required.
Thank you for taking part and as a fundraiser for the Year 13 Art Trip, we truly appreciate your support. Bidding closes on Thursday Night 16th of August at 8 pm at the Evelyn Rawlins room, Level 1, at Square Edge.
Hope to see you there for the bidding final countdown
Sophie Bain, Visual Art Teacher
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/201157697240634/
- By bidding in LAC art dept’s silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules
- All bids that take place before the event at Square Edge (6pm-8pm 16th of August), will be present at the event
- Increments of a minimum of $5 at a time are required
- Bidding closes at the event by 8 pm Thursday, 16 August 2018
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is”
- The artwork starting bid is at the price it was to make
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction to the cashier. The Art Dept accepts cash, check, or internet banking made payable to Longburn Adventist College.
- Following payments, you may pick up your purchases after payment is shown
- The purchaser must pick up all items the night of the auction unless special arrangements are made.
- LAC art Dept reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction
Special thanks to Square Edge Arts Community’ for making this event possible