Please note – For new students, a LAC application booklet must be completed before applying for scholarships.
Scholarships that are available (for domestic fee-paying students) at Longburn Adventist College include:
1. Longburn Adventist College Boarding Scholarship
The purpose of the Longburn Adventist College (LAC) Boarding Scholarship is to aid quality students who come from a financially challenging background.
The LAC boarding scholarship is available to students who are unable to afford the full cost of boarding fees. It has been set up to primarily help Seventh-day Adventist students who meet the application criteria.
- Available through Longburn Adventist College
- Scholarship amount: NZ$3,000 towards boarding fees only.
- Available to domestic fee-paying students only (including Australia, Cook Island, Niue & Tokelau residents).
- Applications for 2018 are now open – deadline: 6 December 2017.
- Download application form here: LAC House Boarding Scholarship Application for 2018
2. Ministry of Education Boarding Allowances
- If you are a parent or caregiver, go to the parents’ website for information on boarding allowances and how to apply.
- All applications for the following school year are due by 31 October each year. Decisions are issued early December. The Ministry of Education may consider applications outside of this annual date, at their discretion.