Scholarships that are available (for domestic fee-paying students) at Longburn Adventist College include:
1. Longburn Adventist College Boarding Scholarship
The purpose of the Longburn Adventist College (LAC) Boarding Scholarship is to aid quality students who come from a financially challenged background.
The LAC boarding scholarship is available to domestic fee-paying students who are facing financial hardship. It has been set up to primarily but not exclusive to help Seventh-day Adventist students who meet the application criteria.
- Available through Longburn Adventist College
- Scholarship amount: up to NZ$3,000 towards boarding fees only.
- Available to domestic fee-paying students only (including Australia, Cook Island, Niue & Tokelau residents).
Scholarship Applications are now closed.
POST OR EMAIL APPLICATIONS TO:
Post: Administrative Assistant, Longburn Adventist College, PO Box 14001, LONGBURN, 4866, New Zealand
2. Ministry of Education Boarding Allowances
- If you are a parent or caregiver, go to the parents’ website for information on boarding allowances and how to apply.
- All applications for the following school year are due by 31 October each year. Decisions are issued early December. The Ministry of Education may consider applications outside of this annual date, at their discretion.